OncoPredictor Discovery identifies genomic biomarkers of drug response. The resulting biomarker profile can help prioritize investment decisions in a range of clinical candidates. Overall, oncology drug discovery and development is made more efficient, saving time and money.
OncoPredictor Clinical produces an integrated, multivariate biomarker profile
with characterization of distribution and frequency across cancer clinical
populations and subtypes.
WHAT IS ONCOPREDICTOR?
High-Throughput Cellular Profiling
Test your drug and drug combinations against the largest commercially available cancer cell line panel with advanced robotics and processes to guarantee high quality data with multiplexed end points available.
Genomic Biomarker Discovery
Leverage the world’s largest collection of curated cancer genomic data to identify biomarkers of drug sensitivity and resistance by combining gene expression, DNA copy number and tumor mutation data.
Stratify Likely Responders
Map your sensitive and resistant biomarkers to identify specific patient populations most likely to respond or not respond to your drug therapy based upon genomic profiles of 39,000+ reference patients.
CHALLENGE #1: Biomarker Discovery
- Multiple genomic data types and sources
- Gene expression
- DNA copy number
- Integrated & standardized from multiple sources
- Multiple potential analysis strategies
CHALLENGE #2: Predicting Patient Populations
- Is the biomarker discovered in cell lines relevant to clinical tumor populations?
- What is the prevalence of the biomarker in patients?
- How to apply multiplex genomic biomarkers in a clinical setting?
The OncoPredictor Solution combines the expertise of two market leaders.
- A global, preferred provider of discovery and development services
- Providers of OncoPanel™
- Leaders in the field of cancer genomic data collection and analysis
For more information, please direct inquiries to sales (at) compendiabio.com.